Men's Season Starts May 24th schedule will be posed shortly!
Ladies Season starts May 24th schedule will be posted shortly
SAME COVID RULES/GUIDELINES APPLY AS LAST YEAR
Before coming to the Kenora Fields
BOTH MENS & LADIES LEAGUES ARE TO READ FOLLOW THE LETTER BELOW FROM THE CITY OF KENORA. AS WELL EACH LEAGUE HAS A RETURN TO PLAY RECOMMENDATIONS SECTION ON RESPECTIVE PAGES
We are excited for you to start the 2020 baseball season. We have a few protocols we would like all users to abide by for the safety of our staff and users.
1. Do you best to maintain proper social distance while not on the field.
2. No spitting (including, Tabaco, sunflower seeds, gum and spit, etc.)
3. If your league is playing more than one game per night on a field please wipe down benches in between games. We will supply cleaner and paper towel that will be placed in base boxes, this will help reduce interruptions between games. If only one game schedule on a field at night, City Staff will clean dugout prior to next game in the morning.
4. We understand this will be a tough scheduling year, there will be no cancellation policy but please do your best to schedule as accurate as possible.
5. Our outdoor washrooms will be open for use, please refrain from using the Recreation Centre.
6. Please follow all other Ontario Provincial COVID regulations and further it is highly recommended that you follow regulations set out by your league umbrella (NSA or SPN).
Please note that these protocols and rules will change as we get more information and we welcome all suggestions and feedback.
Good luck and have a great season!